Followers

Tuesday 7 August 2012

Steampunk storage!


Hello Well hope your all enjoying the Oylimpics I can't drag myself away from the Tv how good are we all those Gold medals. We have been trying to get tickets to go as when they came out first we both said no doesn't interest us How wrong we where, not got anything yet but we'll keep trying. Well this is my Steampunk storage unit I've got one more to do not sure what theme for that one but watch this space! Thanks for dropping by and if you have time to leave a comment i will return the favoure sometime soon. Sandra xx

10 comments:

  1. This is gorgeous,love the details.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. This looks brilliant, love all the metal bits too, So Timmy! love it. Teresa x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love how you decorated this box!

    ReplyDelete
  4. love thissanra.fantastic papers,colours and details :D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fab altered box Sandra. Hugs, Amanda x

    ReplyDelete
  6. You've been busy lately lots of lovely cards and boxes. Love these storage boxes. Need to have a go at these. Will miss you Sunday x

    ReplyDelete
  7. I just love your altered boxes, I intend having a go one day soon. I've just joined your blog and would love it if you visited mine.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Lovely altered storage-crafty, beautiful and practical....a winner on all sides!

    kyla

    ReplyDelete